A non-refundable Registration Fee of £150 (£100 for the Academic Summer Programme) is payable upon submission of the online Registration Form, or by sending the Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications can be processed only upon receipt of all documentation and receipt of the Registration Fee.
An offer of a place for your child at the College is accepted by returning a signed copy of the Acceptance Form. In addition, a deposit of £1,200 (£600 for the Academic Summer Programme) must be paid within 3 weeks of the date of the Offer Letter. Fees must be paid in full 8 weeks before the start of the course.
Each term’s fees are charged separately and the fees payable in respect of each term fall due for payment 8 weeks before the start of term.
Parents are responsible for the payment of the fees, but may arrange to have payments made on their behalf.
We will review our fees during the course of your child’s education (usually annually) and may increase them. Notice of an increase in the fees will be sent to you before the increase is to take effect. This will allow you time to consider the increase and, if you wish to withdraw your child from the College before the proposed increase is set to take effect, then you have sufficient time to provide the required term’s notice of withdrawal to the College.
The Fees are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Account Name: Bishopstrow College Limited
Account Number: 29311168
Bank Name: Lloyds Bank
Bank Address: 37, Market Place, Warminster, BA12 9BD, United Kingdom
Sort Code: 30 99 13
Swift/BIC Code: LOYDGB21294
IBAN Code: GB72LOYD30991329311168
Advice to Payee: [Name of Student and Invoice Number]
Please make your payment of fees by bank transfer direct to the College’s Bank Account, marking your payment with the Invoice Number to help us identify it. Please email the payment confirmation to email@example.com
|How to Pay:
1. Follow the secure Payment Form below or visit https://bishopstrow.flywire.com/
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Choose your country and the amount you are paying in GBP.
4. Choose your payment method and make your payment to Flywire.
5. Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for, including the Invoice Number.Track and confirm your payment by email, SMS or by logging into https://bishopstrow.flywire.com/Please note, Payments may appear as Flywire or PeerTransfer on your bank statement/credit/debit card bill.
|Flywire allows you to: