UKVI Visa Process

Bishopstrow College is a Tier 4 Sponsor, licensed by UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) to issue Tier 4 (Child) visas.

Applicants who want to study at the College can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa if they are aged between 4 and 17 years. They must also:

  • Have a place on a course at Bishopstrow;
  • Have the consent of their parent or guardian;
  • Have enough money to cover their course fees and living costs;
  • Be from a country that is not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland; and
  • Meet the eligibility requirements, namely, an unconditional offer of a place on a course with Bishopstrow, or another licensed Tier 4 Sponsor (if that Sponsor has a Teaching Partnership in place with the College); and enough money to support themselves and pay for their course.

If your student requires a visa to study at the College, please contact Tessa Howard-Vyse, Director of Marketing and External Relations at enquiries@bishopstrow.com for further information.

Term Dates

Find College term dates for this year and the next academic year