The Admissions process for entry is:
- Step 1 Fully complete our attached Application for Registration & Enrolment Form. Send this to Admissions, Bishopstrow College (email address below) with a copy of a recent school report and/ or IELTS study level (if known) and with the non-refundable Registration Fee of £120.00 (made payable to "Bishopstrow College"). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2 Upon receipt of the above the College will contact you to either request a character reference and to arrange a short Skype interview between the Principal and the applicant, or to decline the application.
- Step 3 If a place is offered you will be sent via email our official "Offer Letter", Invoice (non- refundable registration fee- they have already sent this money with application, refundable deposit and first term course fee) and other joining materials, including Medical Questionnaire, Acceptance Form and Uniform Sizing Diagram.
- Step 4 Please fully complete and sign (where applicable) our "Acceptance Form", "Medical Questionnaire" and "Uniform Sizing Diagram" and return to the College as soon as possible together with details of any fee payments made.
- Step 5 Should the applicant require a visa to attend Bishopstrow College, we will require payment against our invoice before any visa support documentation or CAS (Confirmation of Studies) number can be released.
- Step 6 Fees must be paid in full at least 6 weeks before that start of term or at your earliest opportunity if a visa application is required.